- Students ask for Graduate Data Form to Faculty Staff. The form will be sent through email.
- The form is sent back to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com along with the following files:
a. Graduate Data Form;
b. SOP Payment Receipt (Final Semester);
c. Certificate that states one does not have any books belonging to the Faculty Reading Room in one’s possession;
d. Certificate that states one does not have any equipment belonging to the Faculty in his possession;
e. Certificate that states one does not have any books belonging to the UPT UA Library in one’s possession;
f. ELPT certificate issued by Pinlabs;
g. Receipt of Undergraduate Thesis, Postgraduate Thesis, or Dissertation handover;
h. Abstract of Undergraduate Thesis, Postgraduate Thesis, or Dissertation handover (in Indonesian and English);
i. Copy of latest academic certificate (stamped for postgraduate or doctoral judicium participant);
j. Receipt that states one has taken a photo (for academic certificate and commencement) from Unair Management Office.
- Files (b) to (j) are in pdf format. Every file is given name according to its letter and student number. For example, Graduate Data Form is named (a)088710483 by a student from class of 1987 who will register for judicium.
- Specifically for undergraduate students: ELPT score file is can be named (f)088710483, (f1)088710483, or (f2)088710483. The first case means that one only sends one file with score that meets the passing requirement standard, whereas the second case means that one can only pass after taking three ELPT tests (the score list is presented in one certificate from Pinlabs), and the third means that one has taken the test more than once.
- Attach the files in one zip/rar folder.
- Faculty staff replies one day after the email is sent and states whether one is approved or rejected to be on the list of Judicium in the intended period;
- Attached file is also to be sent to study program administration staff through email and the real documents are kept by the Study Program Administration as archive.
Surabaya, 17 March 2016
Head of Academic Affairs