CHEMISTRY (Master Degree Program)
To become the center of research in bio science, chemical synthesis, and analytical chemistry through the education and research in basic and advanced science for a better society based on religious values.
- To conduct a high quality chemistry education based on the science and technology development, and employment needs, both nationally and internationally.
- To develop innovative research in basic and advanced science based on the development of science and technology.
- To conduct community service as the implementation of social responsibility to empower and increase social welfare.
- To cooperate with government and private institutions both on national and international level to develop the program sustainability.
- To produce high quality graduates with excellent competency in chemistry field and have high soft skill to be able to work professionally.
- To produce innovative research in basic and advanced science to support the development of science and technology.
- To contribute in solving the problems in science and technology regarding bio science, synthetic, analytic chemistry through a comprehensive scientific approach to the society as the implementation of social responsibility to empower and increase the society’s quality of life.
- To build networks with government and private institutions on national and international levels to link and match between the higher education institutions and stakeholders.