Halal bi Halal event with Superintendents, Lecturers, Employees, and Pensionaries
Faculty of Science and Technology, Universitas Airlangga on:
Day/Date: Monday, 25 June 2018
At: 09.00 – 11.00 WIB
Place: Room 322A-322B
Theme: With the spirit of hospitality for the unity of thought in achieving World Class University
by: Ustadz Mohammad Ichwan, M.Si., M.Pd.I
Summary of Halal bi Halal (25 June 2018):
– The objective of fasting is to create a personality full of taqwa
– People with taqwa are generous people
– People who love and care about the poor and orphans
– People who are kind-hearted, caring, and generous to the poor and orphans
– People with taqwa are people who shall live in heaven
– People with taqwa has 3 characteristics, namely:
2. Patient and able to hold their anger. Many people can be generous, but being patient is not easy
– Moral is important
– Allah will increase the level of people who have good personality and are full of love to other people
The characteristics are:
a. Discipline in praying
b. Discipline in learning
c. Discipline in social life
3. Has a good and clean heart, easy to forgive, not easy to be angry & mad, so that they are healthy inside and outside because people who are easy to be angry and mad are easy to get sick and die faster.
– Now, there are many people who are smart but unable to keep other people’s heart from getting hurt. Thus, learn to do that.
– It is expected that everyone can be a person liked by Allah SWT dan Rosulullah SAW. Amin Ya Robbal ‘alamiin.